Body & Paint Services
You can trust the work done by Scott’s Coach Works because we have been officially sponsored by a variety of dealerships. This means we are authorized to repair a vehicle to the “Factory Certified” specifications. Our team has completed extensive specialized training for BMW, Lexus, Infiniti, and Mercedes Benz to properly repair your vehicle just like it would be at the car manufacturers own factory. As a Certified Body Shop we use genuine OEM parts that fit perfectly and are more reliable than cheaper aftermarket parts.
Our Factory Trained Technicians have even been certified to work on aluminum vehicles, which require special care. Aluminum is a more finicky material to work with than steel. Common repairs such as the damage after a fender bender requires special tools and training. As more automakers embrace aluminum, (Mercedes Benz, Ford, Audi, Tesla, Jaguar, and Infiniti) consumers are facing the challenge of finding repair shops qualified to work on the alloy. Here at Scott’s Coach Work we have taken the necessary steps to train our technicians with the best tools available to properly repair your vehicle back to factory specifications. READ MORE AT EDMUNDS.COM
Paint Process – All new parts get prepared and clean for paint.
- Repaired parts get primed to protect from erosion to factory specs
- After all parts have been prepped for paint they get sealed with factory sealer to further protect them from the elements
- They then enter the Paint booth were they get the base coat applied
- Next step is to apply clear coat to give the glossy look and protect the paint
- Next step is to cure the paint
- Finally, we color-sand and buff the paint to get any imperfections out.