It’s Your Vehicle, Your Choice
We realize that you have a choice when you choose a collision repair facility. We appreciate the opportunity to provide our services and assist you with the repair process in any way we can.
Facts you should know:
- Arizona law does not allow the insurance company to mandate where you have your vehicle repaired – it’s YOUR choice!
- Beware of the inexpensive estimate. A less expensive estimate could be missing important items or may result in “shortcuts” that may jeopardize a quality repair. Quality repairs are vital to the structural integrity and safety of your vehicle. Cheaper is usually not better.
- Don’t be misled by insurance companies that direct you to their “preferred shop” or “DRP” shop so that repairs will be guaranteed. Insurance companies don’t guarantee our repairs, THE SHOPS DO!
- You are NOT required to get more than one estimate for an insurance company. You have the right to choose the shop you trust. Remember, it’s YOUR vehicle.
- Visit the facility. Examine the types of vehicles that are repaired. You’ll be glad you did!
- Know that it is against the law for any collision repair facility to bury or absorb a deductible of an insurance policy for a covered automobile.
Monday - Friday: 7:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 12:00pm
From our professional office staff to our experienced technicians, you’ll feel confident that you’ve chosen Scott’s Coach Works. Come see for yourself, we’re definitely not your typical body shop!