Did you know that Arizona reports about 85 car accidents per day? A substantial number of these collisions happen in urban areas and cities like Phoenix. Fortunately, most of them are non-fatal, and drivers escaped with minor injuries. As for their vehicles, Scott's Coach Works offers comprehensive auto collision repair services in Phoenix, and we have a solution for every collision-related damage.
A Brief Tour of Our Auto Body Shop
Welcome to Scott's Coach Works, a premier auto repair shop specializing in auto collision repairs in Phoenix, AZ. To this end, it is worth noting that we don't offer conventional vehicle maintenance and scheduled repair services – our services are specifically reserved for vehicles involved in accidents.
We are a family-owned business with more than 30 years of experience serving the residents of Phoenix and surrounding areas. Our business family comprises some of the best collision repair specialists in the repair industry. Our auto repair shop is spacious, secure, and features the latest auto collision repair technology.
Comprehensive Automotive Collision Repair Services
The damages resulting from a vehicle collision can range from small scrapes and dents to larger vehicle damages. Fortunately, we offer a comprehensive range of auto collision repair services, including towing, paint less dent repair.
The most common collision repair issues we solve at Scott's Coach Works include dents, full-body collision repair, and paintwork. Additionally, some of our services include:
- Frame and structural repair.
- Alignment and calibration.
- Electrical and airbag replacement.
- Cleaning the interior and exterior.
- Installing broken and damaged parts (including grills, lamps, air conditioning, moldings, trim pieces, and doors).
- Reprograming the vehicle to its original OEM specifications.
We don’t do full mechanical repairs. However, if it is a part of a large collision, we can sublet that work to one of your dealership partners. We do not replace engines and transmissions. It is still worth noting that we only specialize in automotive collision repair services.
A-Grade Auto Repair Services for A-Grade Cars
We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality auto collision repair services in Phoenix, AZ. Our quality repairs are for any make and model. To this end, we specialize in repairing luxury vehicles such as:
We are able to repair all other makes and model vehicles as well SUVs and trucks.
A Fast & Flawless Auto Repair Process
At Scott's Coach Works, we are confident that we are the leading collision repair service provider in Phoenix, AZ. For starters, we follow a detailed repair process designed to identify and address vehicle damage in an efficient manner. Here is a step-by-step overview of the process and what to expect:
- Vehicle drop-off, inspection, and documentation.
- A collision repair technician disassembles the vehicle to inspect for additional damage and sends you (or your insurance company) an estimate for approval.
- Once we have approval from the customer or insurance company then body repair begins, including all structural and mechanical repairs. Right now, that usually can take multiple weeks as insurance companies are way behind.
- We prepare the vehicle for refinishing by sanding and applying sealers, primers, and color.
- We reassemble the vehicle and reprogram it to its original OEM specifications.
- We perform a thorough quality control inspection for quality assurance before sending the final bill to you or your insurance company for approval.
- We detail the vehicle and make it ready for delivery to you.
The vehicle collision repair process may take varying durations, depending on the extent of damages and the amount of work needed. However, we work as fast as possible and try to make the experience as convenient as possible.
So, why should you trust your luxury vehicle with us? We could offer you dozens of reasons, but perhaps the most reassuring is that we are certified by some of the world's best vehicle manufacturers. Our certifications include:
- Lexus OEM Certification Designation
- BMW Color System Certification
- Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Center
- I-Car Gold Class Professional
- Automotive Service Excellence
Additionally, our specialists and technicians are trained and certified by some of these leading brands. Last but not least, we only use original parts sourced from the car's original manufacturer and use advanced collision repair technology. Ultimately, our goal is to get your vehicle looking and running flawlessly.
Billing is never an issue here at Scott's Coach Works, as we accept all major insurance companies. We also accept other payment channels, including Visa and MasterCard only, debit cards, cash, and checks.
Let Us Help
Scott's Coach Works offers the best auto collision repair services, and we are always ready and happy to help.
Image Source: CC7 / Shutterstock
Monday - Friday: 7:30am to 5:30pm
Saturday: 8:30am to 12:00pm
From our professional office staff to our experienced technicians, you’ll feel confident that you’ve chosen Scott’s Coach Works. Come see for yourself, we’re definitely not your typical body shop!